maybe i already miss you? BUT, i'm too much of a ninja for you to spit in my face.
I don't recall you putting a knife in my back...so you're good.Did you notice the part about the "purple flower tattoo"? :)
Wait, you think I actually listened to that shit? Come on, now. If my music makes your ears bleed, your music will make my brain melt and then leak out of my ears. Can't have that. Then I'd lose my ninja skills. Damn, yo.
Sorry but you are no ninja! And yes, the point was to LISTEN to the song. You know you did. Don't lie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
maybe i already miss you?
BUT, i'm too much of a ninja for you to spit in my face.
I don't recall you putting a knife in my back...so you're good.
Did you notice the part about the "purple flower tattoo"? :)
Wait, you think I actually listened to that shit? Come on, now. If my music makes your ears bleed, your music will make my brain melt and then leak out of my ears. Can't have that. Then I'd lose my ninja skills.
Damn, yo.
Sorry but you are no ninja! And yes, the point was to LISTEN to the song. You know you did. Don't lie.
Post a Comment