skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Girl

My Photo
Rachel
Tennessee, United States
my thoughts. my life.
View my complete profile

Hidden Shadows

  • ▼ 2012 (14)
    • ► Aug 5 - Aug 12 (1)
    • ► Jul 29 - Aug 5 (1)
    • ► Jul 15 - Jul 22 (2)
    • ► Jun 17 - Jun 24 (2)
    • ▼ Apr 29 - May 6 (2)
      • Too pretty to be happy
      • Ugly truth or pretty lies?
    • ► Apr 8 - Apr 15 (1)
    • ► Apr 1 - Apr 8 (2)
    • ► Jan 15 - Jan 22 (3)
  • ► 2011 (4)
    • ► Sep 18 - Sep 25 (4)
  • ► 2010 (12)
    • ► Sep 5 - Sep 12 (1)
    • ► May 9 - May 16 (2)
    • ► May 2 - May 9 (1)
    • ► Apr 25 - May 2 (2)
    • ► Apr 18 - Apr 25 (2)
    • ► Apr 11 - Apr 18 (1)
    • ► Apr 4 - Apr 11 (2)
    • ► Feb 28 - Mar 7 (1)
  • ► 2009 (4)
    • ► Nov 15 - Nov 22 (1)
    • ► Nov 1 - Nov 8 (3)


She Exists In the Shadows

Too pretty to be happy

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm tired. So very tired.

Happiness is eluding me. Maybe I was never meant to be happy. Maybe I am meant to suffer through this life alone, filled with sadness and longing. I'm tired of seeing happy people. They walk around without a care in the world. Me? I walk around faking a smile, begging for the time to come where I go home. This is when I can take the mask off.

When the mask comes off, it's like a bomb explodes within me. The pain is unbearable. I want to scream, break things.....hurt myself. Tears stream down like a river that has exceeded its banks.

All I want is that one person who can climb my walls, rescue me, and give me a reason to not have to put my mask on each day. That one person who won't say "You're too pretty to cry" and instead let me bleed it out.

Does a person like that exist? God, I hope so.

Posted by Rachel at 4:02 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

Work under CC License

Creative Commons License