skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Girl

My Photo
Rachel
Tennessee, United States
my thoughts. my life.
View my complete profile

Hidden Shadows

  • ▼ 2012 (14)
    • ► Aug 5 - Aug 12 (1)
    • ► Jul 29 - Aug 5 (1)
    • ► Jul 15 - Jul 22 (2)
    • ▼ Jun 17 - Jun 24 (2)
      • Somebody...
      • Reborn to become everything I should have been
    • ► Apr 29 - May 6 (2)
    • ► Apr 8 - Apr 15 (1)
    • ► Apr 1 - Apr 8 (2)
    • ► Jan 15 - Jan 22 (3)
  • ► 2011 (4)
    • ► Sep 18 - Sep 25 (4)
  • ► 2010 (12)
    • ► Sep 5 - Sep 12 (1)
    • ► May 9 - May 16 (2)
    • ► May 2 - May 9 (1)
    • ► Apr 25 - May 2 (2)
    • ► Apr 18 - Apr 25 (2)
    • ► Apr 11 - Apr 18 (1)
    • ► Apr 4 - Apr 11 (2)
    • ► Feb 28 - Mar 7 (1)
  • ► 2009 (4)
    • ► Nov 15 - Nov 22 (1)
    • ► Nov 1 - Nov 8 (3)


She Exists In the Shadows

Reborn to become everything I should have been

Monday, June 18, 2012

Since my last post, life has definitely gotten better. Way better actually. Those that felt the need to hurt me, talk shit, try to ruin my life....have since become nothing but memories stored under "Meaningless Nothings". The drama that ensued during those couple months has been taken out like last week's trash. Happiness might be on the horizon, but if it never comes, that's okay.

I've made tons of new friends, reconnected with old friends, and improved relationships with those that stayed by my side during my darkest moments. I made a promise to myself that I would remain single for the duration of my twenties. This year, I turn 30. Just a few months from now and I can't wait. I'm living every moment like it is my last. It feels so good to breathe.

There are those that really believe the world will end this year. I, for one, am not one of those believers. However, if that does happen, then I will die knowing that I made the most of my last days on earth. I've made peace with myself and accepted that even though I am not perfect, my imperfections make me perfect. Surrounding myself with people I adore has been the best thing I could ever do. Of course I still have my days when I get down and spend time at home alone, but for the most part I'm having fun. This summer will definitely be the best one yet. Every weekend is a party whether it be at a friend's house, my house, a bar, a club, a restaurant, the movies, or some random outdoor activity. I'm living life and loving every minute of it.


On another note...Joey, if you still read what I post, I want to say I miss you. Our last conversation did not go well at all. I couldn't believe that, that is what you actually thought. It was just nice hearing from you every now and then and knowing I could call you up just to bullshit it out. I understand though if I never hear from you again. I wish you the best and I hope you have found your happiness.


xoxo

Posted by Rachel at 2:05 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

Work under CC License

Creative Commons License