If you don't know, I have been off prozac for almost 2 months now. I am currently taking wellbutrin twice a day and xanax as needed.
So here's what I am experiencing:
First 3 weeks of no prozac was fine.
After the above came the withdrawals.
My new doctor wanted to try me on wellbutrin for a few different reasons. The main 2 being; having more energy and to stop smoking. In no way does it take away the prozac withdrawals. They get worse each day, but I'm learning how to manage. The withdrawal process can last up to a year depending upon how long a person was on prozac and what the daily intake was.
Anyway, here is what I have began experiencing since wellbutrin was introduced:
First week started having crazy dreams.
Sleep walked for the first time in my life. I woke up only to see myself washing my hands....in my sleep.
Waking up from a dead sleep to beat wasps off of me. These, of course, were not really there.
Last night has to be the funniest so far. I sleep texted. Really?? Who seriously picks up their phone, in their sleep, and sends a text that was part of a dream? I even placed proper punctuation in the text.
I'm kind of curious as to what is coming next. Sleep walking down the street naked? Driving in my sleep? Or worse??
Oh yea, it isn't helping with my smoking problem.

0 comments:
Post a Comment